- Appendix A: Key Terms and Definitions
Provides a glossary of key terms and definitions for the Handbook.
- Appendix B: Federal and State Planning Framework
Describes important federal and state regulations, policies, orders, guidance, and legislation related to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reductions, climate change vulnerability and adaptation, and public health and equity.
- Appendix C: Emission Factors and Data Tables
Provides the emission factors and data used to estimate GHG emission reductions for quantified emission reduction measures.
- Appendix D: Climate Vulnerability Worksheets
Contains worksheets planners can use to assess climate vulnerability.
- Appendix E: Measure Index
Crosswalks the Handbook measures to cross-cutting themes across all chapters (e.g., active transportation).